So far, 2015 has been a great year for me! I'd like to thank all my supporters for the love and encouragement you endlessly show me. It means a great deal to me and spurs me on to continue creating and sharing. I've received so many lovely emails and messages of encouragement from friends and strangers alike. It's such a wonderful thing.
The biggest news I have to share is I made it into the Top 200 of Critical Mass!!!! I know right!? I don't believe it myself to be honest. I'm not even kidding you when I say I probably read the congratulations email over about six or seven times, smiling each time.....for real. That's how excited I am about it. If I actually manage to advance further, I'm not sure what I'll do!
I have my first official solo show coming up in November (Nov 7th-Dec. 11th) at Kirkwood Community College in Iowa. All my prints are ordered and on their way to me. A great big thank you to Panopticon Imaging for your awesomeness!
A few more exciting things...
- This is Boy highlighted on Float Magazine
- Accepted into Streit House Space for the Only Human exhibition
- Cover and spread in The Sun Magazine
- A feature in The Long Way Home
- Included into SHOTS Magazine Autumn edition
- Accepted into the Field Study exhibition at the David Weinberg Gallery in Chicago
- I recently sold a large number of my fine art prints to a private collector and have been approached by several others interested in them. I think it's high time I try and find gallery representation, so if anyone knows how to go about trying to do that....I'm all ears. I try to navigate things the best I can as they come, but it's a learning process, let me tell you.
- Speaking of learning, tomorrow I leave for Chicago to attend The Filter Photo Festival for five days! This is my first festival and review process, so wish me luck. :-) I'm very much looking forward to it.
If you're interested in purchasing prints, I sell them right here on my page. In a couple weeks, I'll be adding larger print editions to what I'm already offering.